[3830] CQWW SSB KL7AC SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 31 19:30:25 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KL7AC
Operator(s): KL7AC
Station: KL7AC

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: North Pole, Alaska

   40:    8     6        7
   20:  171    24       46
   15:  442    17       20
   10:    8     3        4

Did not get into the test until early the second day due to work travel. Still
had a bit of fun with some great runs on 15M. I really do need to get some
decent antennas up for the low bands but 40M is really an ugly band on SSB so
am looking forward to the CW test. 10M was open a bit, lots of LU's and a
couple of stateside.

Best line during the test was...around 0600Z

Him (EU): "Can we go to 10M for a QSO? I need Zone 1 there."
Me: "No, there is no propagation to EU or I would be there."
Him (EU): "Shouldn't be a problem, I have really good gear."
Fell out of my chair!

TH-11DX at 70 feet 20M-10M
Dipole at 80 feet 40M
IC-7600