[3830] NCCC Sprint K1TN LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Sep 2 20:18:50 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 3

Call: K1TN
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NJ

  160:   4      4
   80:   9      8
   40:  12      9
   20:   6      4
Total:  31     25  Total Score = 775

K3, 130-ft centerfed at 30 feet, no software.

It was just one of those weeks when condx were not good for my Slinky. I was
determined to try a new antenna configuration on 80 and 160 so I spent time
there even though signals were weak and so I'm sure mine was. Seems odd, 160
has been open to EU from here the past couple of nights.

Activity level up here in the Northeast is pathetic, in my opinion, at least on
80 and 160.

I've decided my Elecraft K3 is not good enough, so on Monday I ordered another
radio.

I do my best to provide the rare NJ multiplier.

Jim Cain
At The K1TN Superstation
Atlantic City