[3830] CoQP W0BH SOMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 5 08:59:56 PDT 2010

                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: KS

  160:    3      0
   80:    9      7
   40:   24     24
   20:   23     51
----------------------------
Total:   59     82      0  CW Mults = 26  Ph Mults = 30  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 11,056

This would have been the year!  I can't remember another time when I've had 20m
progagtion to Colorado all day long (not to mention 40).  Since I wasn't
planning a full effort, my first contact was at 1605Z. I found Ken, W0ETT/m, a
few minutes later, already in his third county.  As I came back to the shack
from time to time during the day, more and more stations kept popping up, and
20m just didn't go away.  I finally couldn't resist calling CQ and had a nice
run in the late afternoon.  If I don't make it to Colorado in the mobile next
year, a longer effort might be in order!

I worked a combined 41 counties, missing the following :

ALA ARC BAC CLC EAG GIL GRA JAC KIO MIN MOF MON MOR OUR PHI PUE RIB RIG SAG SAJ
SED SUM WAS

Five intrepid mobile stations made it into the log:

W0ETT/m (11), W0ZA/m (6), NA0L/m (4), KD0MBL/m (1), W0UA/m (1).

Loudest consistent station was K0CL in Mesa County .. amazing signal all day
long.  It was fun to chat with Ken/K0ETT as he drove along, and it would have
been really fun to have been at AA0JD on the SAM/DOL line late in the day. That
was one huge pileup you all had going!

Good job to the PPRAA for tackling the COQP once again, and thanks to all for
the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh