[3830] All Asian SSB N6WM(@N6RO) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 5 17:03:04 PDT 2010

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6RO

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Oakley, CA

   20:  463   148
Total:  463   148  Total Score = 68,524

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Semi-Serious effort, but not all out, due to work at the K6LRG station and
family labor day things..  Some great runs on day 1, and some interesting dx
stations as well.  I am sure I missed a couple of mult windows by not being at
the station at the time, but am fairly pleased with the score based on time
spent.

Thanks to Ken N6RO for the use of the triple stack and shack, and thanks to all
 stations that participated from all over the asian continent.

73 and seeya next time
Chris
N6WM