[3830] All Asian SSB NH2T(@N2NL) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 5 17:14:26 PDT 2010

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: NH2T
Operator(s): N2NL, WH2Z
Station: N2NL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Guam

   15:  580   154
Total: 1403   454  Total Score = 701,430

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

With a lot of antenna work planned for the weekend, I only intended on making a
couple hundred QSOs.  I was hooked after making a couple hundred QSOs in the
first hour.

So much JA activity!  I was really surprised!  There was also a lot of activity
out of China.  On the other hand, there seemed to be very little Russian
activity from what I could tell.  The Russian RTTY contest was probably the
reason.

It seemed that most JA's gave ages in the 50's and 60's.  On the other hand,
the Chinese were mostly in their 30's.  I worked two 9-year-old Japanese
stations, and the 9-year-old op at the AH0BT multi was doing a great job while
I was listening.

I only was able to operate about 9 hours in between other projects.  My good
friend Al, WH2Z stopped by Sunday night (Sunday AM GMT).  While his kids were
playing with mine, he hopped on the radio and added another 100 QSOs to the
log.