[3830] All Asian SSB AL9A SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 5 17:16:55 PDT 2010

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 7:04

   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  272   127  Total Score = 34,544

At last, 15M was alive and well for AK!!!  I can't remember the last time I
worked more than a couple of stations on 15M.  Can 10M be on the horizon?

Most fun in the contest:
1. Working 4X4WN, 4X4BL and 4Z4UR as a group on the same frequency on 20M!
2. Starting up again this morning and working P33W and TA3CX for my 1st two
QSO'S.  Then calling CQ once and being answered by VU2PAI!  That never
happens!
3. When trying to call the middle east got jumped by a hoard of EU stations
that didn't care that I was calling for All Asia.  Had to quit my contest
logger and fire up the general logger.  Worked 98 EU stations from the pile up
before the band opened again to Asia.

Now this is fun!