[3830] TnQP KE3X SO Fixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 5 19:01:17 PDT 2010

                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: KE3X
Operator(s): KE3X
Station: KE3X

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: Washington, DC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:30

  160:    3     1       0       4
   80:   20     1       0      17
   40:   43     4       0      35
-----------------------------------
Total:   66     6       0      56  Total Score = 12,016

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Casual effort, in between staining the back deck today.  Beautiful weather in DC
today - too nice to stay indoors.   Most mobile QSOs (6) with N4ZZ and had
3-banders with K4RO and N4IR.   Heard a few TN stations on 20-meters early, but
could not get through.

Special thanks to my son Patrick, 16-years old K3PAL, who helped finish our
160-meter Inverted-L antenna this weekend.  Made 4 QSO's on it during this
contest, and looking forward to trying it out in this week's NCCC Sprint
Ladder!

73 and thanks for the QSO's.   Go PVRC!

Ken KE3X