[3830] TnQP VE1RGB SO Fixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 6 07:05:29 PDT 2010

                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: VE1RGB
Operator(s): VE1RGB
Station: VE1RGB

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: Halifax, NS
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   18                    15
   40:   45                    37
   20:   59                    43
-----------------------------------
Total:  122     0       0      95  Total Score = 34,500

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Great performance from the mobiles as usual.  Uncle Bill, K4LTA, made the top of
my list with 13 counties, some of which required ESP on his part.  Rather
remarkable.  I had a mental picture of Ruby rocketing down the road with Bill
on the co-pilot's side, telling her from memory where to turn before she got
there, meanwhile running at 34 WPM without a break.

Big thanks to the TCG for sponsoring a day's entertainment for me!

73,
Gary, VE1RGB