[3830] Rus RTTY TF3PPN SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Sep 9 16:11:07 PDT 2010

                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: TF3PPN
Operator(s): TF3PPN
Station: TF3PPN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: hp94dd
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   33   180    19
   20:  219  1555    38
-------------------------
Total:  252  1735    57  Total Score = 98,895

-+- RUSSIAN RTTY WW CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by: Russian Centr Radio Club (RCRC)
Ulyanovsk State Technical University (USTU)
Organized and run by Ulyanovsk Signal DX Club (SDXC)
(Ref:UA4LCQ)

CALL: TF3PPN                                                       Country

X A. Single OP., All band	___ B. Single OP., Single band	___ C. Multi OP., All
band

 	 QSOs	Points	DX:	Oblasts
80m: 	0	0	0	0
40m:	33	180	19	0
20m:	219	1555	38	0
15m:	0	0	0	0
10m:	0	0	0	0
Total:	252	1735	57	0

Total multipliers:	57
Score:		98895
Station Description:
Antenna(s):
Operators:
Remarks:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations
of the contest.

Signature____________________________________________ Call
  .
Jon Gunnar Hardarson, TF3PPN
Viditeigur 30
IS 270 Mosfellsbaer
Iceland
Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!

80m Summary
Countries

Oblasts

40m Summary
Countries
DL ES EU F HA K LA LY OH OK OM OZ PA S5 SV UA UA9 UR YO
Oblasts

20m Summary
Countries
CM DL EA ES EU F G GM GW HA HB I IS JA K KP4 LA LY OH OK OM ON OZ PA S5 SM SP
UA UA2 UA9 UR VE YL YO YU YV Z3 ZC4