[3830] NA Sprint CW N4AF HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Sep 11 21:51:47 PDT 2010

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N4AF
Operator(s): N4AF
Station: N4AF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: nc

   80:   95     1.5
   40:  122     1.5
   20:   98       1
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: Ad Hoc Contesters

Comments:

Good condx. Noise level here was not a problem.
Missed a lot of mults. Heard VE4XT twice but out of sync.
Nice to work VE5MX.
First time I can remember working KL7 on all three bands (tks KL7RA).
80 band changes & 33 second radio Q's.

I wonder if it is not time to consider making the Sprint a 3 hour event ?
Things are really slim in that last half hour ?
3 hours comes out to an hour for each band.

Thanks for the QSOs !
Anyone wanting a weekly adrenaline shot should check out the NCCC Sprints
running most Thursdays.

73, Howie N4AF