[3830] NA Sprint CW N1LN HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 12 04:25:15 PDT 2010

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: nc

   80:   82       2
   40:   97       9
   20:   89      34
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC #1

Comments:

Still trying to get to my goal of 300 Qs. February is another opportunity, but
that is months away.  I need to get on the Thursday night NCCC Sprint Ladders
more often as that really helps.

Also, I have come to the conclusion that I am NEVER going to be a true SO2R
operator.  I did check the SO2R box, as I indeed have the equipment and
technically capable, but my brain and ears continue to tell me that I am only
able to use ONE AT A TIME.  However, that still helps.  Moving easily between
bands made it possible to pick up quite a few more mults.  Based on the mult
counts I have seen already, I am in the ballpark.

As always, a fun way to spend 4 hours.   Hope conditions are good for next
weeks SSB Sprint.

73,
Bruce