[3830] WAE SSB DR1A M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 12 18:03:45 PDT 2010

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: DR1A
Operator(s): DF6JC, DJ7EO, DL6FBL
Station: DR1A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO3CQ

   80:   94    70   50 x4
   40:  859   547   80 x3
   20: 2041  1321  114 x2
   15:  327   567   87 x2
   10:   10     0   10 x2
-------------------------
Total: 3331  2505     862  Total Score = 5,028,046

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

We decided to do this contest Multi-OP in the last minute. Only DJ7EO and DL6FBL
had planned to be on-site for the whole time. DF6JC came Friday  afternoon to
help with some station work. He had announced that he needed to leave Saturday
1200z. The rest of the contest was done by DJ7EO and DL6FBL alone.

Money band was - once again - 20 meters. Our two 5/5-Stacks played very nicely,
and we were able to pick up a huge number of weak signals. On Sunday we suffered
from rain static on the antennas for quite a while, and we couldn't pull out all
the callers.

73 Ben
DL6FBL
http://www.dr1a.com