[3830] WAE SSB VE6TL Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 12 19:12:43 PDT 2010

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6TL
Operator(s): VE6TL
Station: VE6TL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Calgary

   80:    1     0     4
   40:   30     1    45
   20:  378   403    80
   15:   22    20    16
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  431   424   145  Total Score = 123,975

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

My best WAE by far!  Condx were tough all weekend but managed to get in a few
good runs at the bottom end of 20m.  On Sunday morning, 15m opened for about 20
minutes, but mostly to Germany.  It was frustrating to see others working 15, 40
and 80 when they were closed here most of the time (at least with my city lot
antennas).  Having a cold and shouting out all those QTCs didn't help my
condition either.  But it was still lots of fun and I am really appreciating
the FTDX-5000MP as it was able to cut through a lot of the noise and I was able
to dig some very weak signals out.  See you all next time!

Jerry VE6TL