[3830] WAE SSB OH5TS Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 13 09:17:00 PDT 2010

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH5TS
Operator(s): OH5TS
Station: OH5TS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

   80:   10    19     6
   40:   65    77    36
   20:  108   258    57
   15:  116   148    46
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  299   502   338  Total Score = 270,738

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Low power is always a challenge and it certainly was this time again. With very
few runs I rather wanted to practice poor keyboard performance by catching
QTC's.
I participated only limited time on both days. The biggest surprise was to work
NP4A on 80 m with 100 watts and inverted vee.
The dx activity was quite on Saturday. This makes one question the 48 hour
contest time. The concept of this contest is very good and you really have to
get the messages OK, Even with limited time I really enjoyed it. Thanks and 73
de Kari OH5TS