[3830] NA Sprint CW KL7RA HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Sep 14 03:41:38 PDT 2010

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ALASKA

---------------------

Team:

Comments:

Had some good productive doublets right back into CQ's that had multiple
callers and I felt really loud on 20 and 40. It was the other three hours that
snap me back to KL7 reality. Still able to work someone sooner or later in
this contest for the whole four hours which was nice. If I was the only caller

I usually got their attention, never won any jump balls. CQing usually wasn't
very useful this running of the sprint. Feb sprint is much better prop for us
so there is always hope for the "next" one.

Running Win-test which is not ready for prime time sprinting but will only
get better as N6TV improves the sprint scripts. My back-up plan is keep
a DOS TRLog machine and use that in Feb. Going to be a pain switching
but for now the ESM and Win-Key code isn't contest quality yet.

Did a lot of band sweeps looking for top ten sprinters to make sure they
got the mult. If you missed AK, sorry, I didn't work one either. 73 Rich