[3830] NCCC Sprint N9NB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Sep 16 20:18:22 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 17

Call: N9NB
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N9NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

   80:  10      9
   40:  20     11
   20:  14      4
Total:  44     24  Total Score = 1,056

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

The multipliers just didnt happen for me this evening, but what a pleasure to
have a 2 element beam on 40m. It seemed like I was able to win the jump balls
more often than not, which is quite a remarkable experience after going 35+
years without ever owning a tower or a yagi :-). Still using the G5RV from high
school at 50' height on 20m and 80m, but I can sense this QTH will play well
once I get some more serious antennas up.

Thanks for all the Q's and for NCCC's fine sponsorship of the contest. It's
great to hear new hams coming on all the time, and getting the hang of the best
30 minutes in ham radio.

73
ted