[3830] NA Sprint CW N9NB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Sep 17 20:56:32 PDT 2010

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N9NB
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N9NB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:45

   80:   72    1:05
   40:  108    1:45
   20:   52    0:55
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Ditters

Comments:

I messed up the log configurations with TR pretty badly the first 30 minutes of
the contest, which accounted for 15 minutes of down time as I tried 3 different
cfg files, so I sent out the same SN more than once! Finally got the right
configuration with the dupe sheet displayed, and had a fun time until the SB200
blew up 3 hours into the contest! I knew I should have found a muffin
fan.....Once the antennas are up, fixing and/or replacing the amp will be next
:-). Its always something, isn't it?

Thanks for the QSOs! 73 ted