[3830] BARTG 75 N8NOE Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 19 15:51:58 PDT 2010

                    BARTG Sprint 75 - September

Call: N8NOE
Operator(s): N8NOE
Station: N8NOE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EN82, Waterford, MI

Total:  21  Mults = 6  Continents = 2  Total Score = 252

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Using FLDigi for the First time in a Contest, and had a LOT of Technical
Problems running it. Also seems I had trouble with Rig-Control and this may
have been locking the software up and in TX mode. Got a Bit frustrating and
after 1 1/2hrs
Just kinda quit. Saw some known calls and did get a few, but decoding was ruff
it seems also. Use to running CocoaModem, and started that up, seems to decode
much better. A great Learning Experience, but think I'll run a contest with
something I know a bit better. Other than Problems it was nice to see some
calls on I know and give a few points out..NO HIGH score here, but some fun..
73 Jeff-N8NOE