[3830] Salmon Run KK7S SOCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 19 17:20:40 PDT 2010

                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: KK7S
Operator(s): KK7S
Station: KK7S

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: KING

----------------------------
Total:  381     0       0  Mults = 73  Total Score = 111,752

The bands were tough from my QTH but there were lots of familiar Washington
stations on the air.  I didn't hear any rovers though.  For several hours of
this contest I was on baby duty.  SO2R while rocking a baby.  That's a new form
of crazy.  I lost track of time so KD7H had to stop by and tell me the contest
was over.  Also, at some point NG7Z tried to tell me something, but the baby
started crying so I missed it.  Sorry for the QLF and thanks for the QSOs.