[3830] NCCC Sprint K0TG(@W0LSD) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Sep 23 20:08:41 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 24

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: W0LSD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   3      3
   80:   8      6
   40:  14     12
   20:   8      8
Total:  33     29  Total Score = 957

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I am not sure if I should report my home division or the division I am in, so
here it is from CO.

Out for CQ WW RTTY this weekend at W0LSD so was able to press this fine station
into service.  It is nice to have 160 for a change.  Lots of activity on that
band.  It was heard to be heard there though.  I am pretty sure this was my
best score for this ladder series.  Gotta go out with a bang!

Will see some of you on RTTY this weekend.  Will be W0LSD.

http://lostcreekcabin.com/

73, John  K0TG/0  CO