[3830] NCCC Sprint W1WBB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Sep 23 20:41:00 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 24

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   6      5
   80:   8      7
   40:  16     12
   20:   5      5
Total:  35     29  Total Score = 1,015

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

WOW!!  It seemingly all fell in to place tonight here @ W1WBB... and suddenly
I'm over 30 Q's with time to spare and 160m is quiet!  Work a few more Q's and
the fastest 30 mins going is *poof!*.  Check the final mults -- 29 -- great
night!  Wait, is that ME over 1,000 pts ?!?!  Unbelievable!! An amazing eve on
the last night of NS Ladder IX in the chair for this op. with first time over
30 Q's and best score by a long shot!  This is BIG for this sometimes
QLF-challenged operator.  Many thanks to ALL who make it happen and who join
the weekly fun.

Condx were great on all bands it seemed from New England, I kept my code speed
higher,  worked four bands for the 1st time this ladder (should have used
Topband b4 now), call history was updated, and of course had MANY great ops to
work...it just "clicked" tonight.  Good sigs BTW from K0TG displaced to CO.

Congrats of course to the top-scoring REAL super ops in this NSL.  Was able to
QSO both K8MM and N4OGW one apiece in their Division duel to the finish.

Best to ALL the NS gang as we enter the new contest season...

73,

Bill  W1WBB