[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Sep 23 21:15:38 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 24

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   6      5
   80:   9      8
   40:  23     18
   20:   6      4
Total:  44     35  Total Score = 1,540

Great fun to have John, N6MU in the shack with me this evening.  I'm hoping I
convinced him to play with the gang in the next ladder.  Good band conditions
this evening even though we had a front come through during the event.

Thanks to everyone who participated in NSL 10 .. the best season yet in
numbers, I'm sure.  Special thanks to Bill, N6ZFO for working so hard each week
to keep us informed and scored, and thanks to the NCCC for their support as
well.

Listen for John and me mobile as W0BH/m in 39 counties from the Texas Panhandle
this weekend.  The TQP web site shows an amazing 30 mobiles signed up to
operate, with all 254 counties on the air.  Our own Chuck, NO5W has really
worked hard to put it all together, so come out and join the fun!

Catch you all in the next NS and the next NSL!

73, Bob/w0bh (and John/n6mu)