[3830] CQ WW RTTY KE1FO SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 26 18:10:32 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KE1FO
Operator(s): KE1FO
Station: KE1FO

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: VT

   40:  241   422       41     41    15
   20:  362   969       20     70    21
   15:   77   206        6     49    19
Total:  680  1599      160     55    67  Total Score = 460,512

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Had fun, and got a few things fixed around the station.  Didn't really operate
24 hours seriously, some of that was mixed between troubleshooting and
operating.  Felt loud at times on 40, and 20.  Had a nice 93 hour on 20 Sunday
afternoon.  15 was weird.  Could work guys on the first call, but could never
get a run going.  After the first 24 hours, I thought I'd spend a lot of time
doing other chores on Sunday, but 20M opened nicely on Sunday morning, and I
stuck with it.  1/3 of q's on Saturday, the other 2/3 on Sunday.  Lots of fun.
Looking forward to the CW mode now!

73 de Al, KE1FO