[3830] TxQP KE0G SO CW QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 26 19:52:00 PDT 2010

                    Texas QSO Party

Call: KE0G
Operator(s): KE0G
Station: KE0G

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: MN

  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  166     0       0  Mults = 123  Total Score = 64,250

K-3 running 5 watts to a 74' dipole up 50' fed with balanced line and a
Matchbox.  Good signals on 20M.  40M much tougher from here, especially with
the RTTY contesters on the same part of the band.  Thanks for all your copy of
my QRP signal. Lots of mobile activity with W0BH, K5NA, N5NA, K5UN, NO5W, N5DO,
N5RZ, AD4EB, WD5IYT, N9JF, W3DYA, N4CD, N5TM, W5TM, and I hope I'm not leaving
anyone out.  Great to hear WA8ZBT on as well as N3BB.  NR5M doing well on 20M
and 40M, but the biggest sig of all hr in MN was:  W5SL on 20M, pounding in
here with +40 dB over S9.  C U all next time.  73,  Dan  ke0g