[3830] TxQP NR5M Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 27 10:07:36 PDT 2010

                    Texas QSO Party

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): K5GA NR5M W5AAC
Station: NR5M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Hempstead, Texas

  160:    0       0     0
   80:   25      27     0
   40:  347     374     0
   20:  222    1438     0
   15:   30     212     0
   10:    0       6     0
    6:    0       1     0
    2:    0       0     0
  UHF:    0       0     0
----------------------------
Total:  624    2058     0  Mults = 305  Total Score = 1,826,340

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Well, it was an undermanned, part-time effort.  But, what a blast!

Billy, K5GA, did all the cw and some of the phone. (Special thanks Billy for
the phone part--I KNOW how you hate it!) I did most of the phone but only had
13.75 hours of time-in-chair because of a wedding that inconveniently cropped
up Saturday afternoon.  And thanks to Ken for the help on 10 meters although we
need you longer than 45 minutes next time!

We plan to go all out next year.  Maybe we can even challenge the NX5M team!
(Congratulations to them for a great score, as usual!)

George, NR5M