[3830] SAC CW 5Q2T(@OZ0J) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 27 11:00:14 PDT 2010

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: 5Q2T
Operator(s): 5Q2T
Station: OZ0J

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JO55WF

   10:   24     8
-------------------
Total:  714   131  Total Score = 206,980

Club: DDXG

Comments:

My Spiderbeam deciced to hit the ground approx 10 days before the contest. I
worked fast to find spare parts to repair the telescope alu mast and put up the
antenna. It was ready 06.00 UTC on Saturday morning but only 6 meter AGL cause
to the wind.

The conditions on 15 and 10 were not the best. However I succeeded to work some
QSO’s on 10 M but it was not easy to hear.

I have the opposite condx on 40 and 80 meter. My GAP Voyager is not the best on
80 M CW band, but I could have an output with approx 700 watt.

My CW receiving is not for big pile-ups but I am getting better all the time. I
will spend some more time to call CQ on the low bands and on the WARC bands to
work some QSO’s.

Thanks to all who worked me. I only worked one station on all 5 bands and only
3 DXCC’s on all 5 bands.

Look forward to meet you in the SAC SSB pile-up. Please remember that the
contest has moved to 9 and 10 October.

73 Jorgen OZ0J / 5Q2T