[3830] CQ WW RTTY HZ1PS SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Sep 28 01:20:41 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: HZ1PS
Operator(s): HZ1PS
Station: HZ1PS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JEDDAH

   40:    6    16       0        5     3
   20:  269   793      23       57    22
   15:  543  1601      23       74    27
   10:   89   266       0       25    10
Total:  907  2676      46      161    62  Total Score = 719,844

Thanks to all for the contacts. Enjoyed the contest very much. Had a couple of
mishaps with the log garbling and locking on contact entry and suspect I have
dropped (lost) a couple of contacts - my apologies but consequences not noted
until after the contest finished. I think Saturday conditions better than on
Sunday but still had some very welcome surprises with calls from R1ANP and
FO5QB - both new ones for me. Thanks again to all.