[3830] CQ WW RTTY YO9HP SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Sep 28 04:04:46 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KN35BA

   80:  354   741       11      56    14
   40:  798  1893       46      82    26
   20:  841  2010       48      95    35
   15:  439  1148       20      97    33
   10:   48   117        0      24    13
Total: 2508  5909      125     354   121  Total Score = 3,545,400

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Another great CQWWRTTY contest is over and I still have the feeling that there
were so many stations I missed. I was not happy with conditions on 20 m band
(sounding noisy during day time, inconsistent opening to USA, band getting
closed earlier than expected etc), but since my overall score is 5% higher than
last year, I have to admit that it was a great contest. SO2R setup worked well
and I think I used the second radio more than 90% of the time. During day time,
on 20m, it was taking me more than one hour to chase all the calls, from 14050
to 14150 KHz. Thanks everybody for calling me. I appreciate the patience of USA
stations asked to repeat the state, especially when my logging program was
showing so many times DE as state ..hi. Congrats to P49X, W1UE, K4GMH and many
others for great SO-AB scores. See you soon in next contest! 73, Alex YO9HP