[3830] Fake claimed OH8X - WPX SSB

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Sun Apr 3 14:46:48 PDT 2011

Hi all!

Thank you for congratulations. Unfortunately there's no reason for
those this time.

Actually I wasn't even operating at OH8X in WPX SSB. Someone have
posted a fake OH8X claimed to 3830 in my name with quite reasonable
score of 27 milj. pts. That post is not from my keyboard, neither
anyone else's from OH8X team. I have no idea who have posted the score
and to be honest, I couldn't care less.

So no worries - we're still struggling under Aurora even tough "Big
Babies" are doing great job ;)

OH8X was operated by Marko, OH4JFN and I'm sure he'll post the correct
summary briefly.

73 de Toni, OH2UA