[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Apr 7 21:22:12 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint - April 8

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   6      6
   80:  14     12
   40:  17     15
   20:   6      3
Total:  43     36  Total Score = 1,548

The first real thunderstorms of the year were fast approaching, but got the NS
in before quickly unplugging antennas and pulling power plugs.  Special apology
to Matt .. I was listening on the wrong beverage and had static crashes, but
finally we connected KS <-> MT.  A rare 4-bander with W1UJ was fun this week.
Could have easily done it with CA as well, but somehow missed everyone there on
at least one band.

Looking forward to the NSL!  Safe mobiling in the GAQP this weekend.  We have
severe T-storms forecast for Saturday afternoon, so we'll see how much the
weather lets me play.

73, Bob, w0bh