[3830] WPX SSB IY4FGM M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Apr 8 12:59:47 PDT 2011

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: IY4FGM
Operator(s): IK4AUY, IZ4FTB, IN3TKF, IZ4AFW, IZ4COW, IZ4ORO
Station: IY4FGM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Pontecchio Marconi

IK4AUY and IZ4FTB are IY4FGM operators since many years, with help
of other young contest operators, we have activated Marconi Memorial
Station at Villa Griffone - Pontecchio Marconi (Bologna), this place was
Marconi family summer house, where G. Marconi made his earliest wireless
experiments. The station is managed by ARI-Bologna, the place by Foundation G.
Marconi. Antennas: TH7DX, 40,80,160m dipoles. TRX Yaesu FT-2000, FT-950,
BLA1000, ACOM1000. We all had a great time. See IY4FGM WPX video on youtube,
73 de Sergio,IK4AUY.