[3830] GaQP KU8E/4 Single OpMixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 10 20:03:33 PDT 2011

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: KU8E/4
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: HARR
Operating Time (hrs): 3:33

  160:      0        0
   80:      0        0
   40:     88      135
   20:     48       71
   15:      4        1
   10:      0        0
    6:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    140      207  CW-Dig Mults = 32  Ph Mults = 46  Total Score = 38,800

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, that was fun ! Stayed home this time since we just got back from a week
long vacation to Florida on Friday night. Didn't feel like driving around a
whole other weekend so N4DU teamed up with K4BAI this time using my mobile
setup operating as W4R.

I used three calls from my station this weekend. I ended up with W4I being
available after the person who was going to activate it had to cancel out at
the last minute due to an illness in the family. I also used the SECC club call
W4AN and KU8E for the last few hours. Thanks for all the QSO's.

Jeff KU8E