[3830] GaQP W9RE Single OpCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Apr 11 07:55:07 PDT 2011

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single OpCW LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:      6
   80:     46
   40:    186
   20:     41
------------------------
Total:    279       0  CW-Dig Mults = 118  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 65,608

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Saw the announcements but told myself I was not going to participate and get
drawn in this year because I had a lot of things to do (change oil, grease
tractor, cut grass, etc.).  The 50th and John L's request did sway me though.
Well it rained Saturday morning so chores were  put on hold until Sunday (went
to church and did the above).  I operated mostly on Saturday and mostly off on
Sunday doing above chores.

Very good activity. N4ZZ was the top Q/county team-congrats and thanks for a
high speed job.  I liked the way you id'd.  Sending N4ZZ/M if there was a few
stations calling (and obviously sending the county in the report) and if no one
was calling sending N4ZZ/county.  This worked extremely well as far as time
efficiency.  After about 20 Q's I was able to id W3DYA's fist/signal but even
after I worked him sent "DYA?" and he sent "R" with no call I still waited for
him to send his call to be 100% sure it was him.