[3830] GaQP K0PC Single OpCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Apr 11 08:34:38 PDT 2011

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K0PC
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: Single OpCW LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:      4
------------------------
Total:    151       0  CW-Dig Mults = 102  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 30,804

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I didn't have time for a full effort but enjoyed the time I had. The eight foot
high snow pile that had been camping out in front of my house all winter
finally passed away this weekend. So it is tough to spend time in front of the
radio now.

Outstanding CW operators in all the mobiles put on an impressive show. Great
job everyone. My big hitters were N4AA-22, N5WR-21, W3DYA-18, W4R-15, &
N0TW-10.

I can spell G-E-O-R- -I-A but missed the second G. Darn!

Congratulations to all on the 50th Georgia QSO Party, a great run.

73, Pat  K0PC