[3830] GaQP N4R(@N4YT) M/MSSB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Apr 11 17:28:12 PDT 2011

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: N4R
Operator(s): N4YT,KF4WUI,K4KDX,N2FOF
Station: N4YT

Class: M/MSSB HP
QTH: Gainesville Ga

  160:     0         0
   80:     0         3
   40:     0       454
   20:     0       146
   15:     0         0
   10:     0         0
    6:     0         0
------------------------
Total:     0       603  CW-Dig Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 50  Total Score = 30,150

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

The word Murphy sums it for us. Right out of the gate Saturday morning we had an
electrical issue that took out the router one computer and several of the
lights. Once recovered we then lost a 20/40/80 meter dipole. So down it comes
and up goes a 20 meter dipole. Which actually was a blessing, 20 and 40 seemed
to be where the most activity was. Great QSO party and I cant wait to see the
final score submitted for Murphy because he sure was active.