[3830] GaQP KV8Q Single OpCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Apr 12 05:11:47 PDT 2011

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single OpCW LP
QTH:

  160:      2       0
   80:     28       0
   40:    307       0
   20:     24       0
   15:      0       0
   10:      0       0
    6:      0       0
------------------------
Total:    361       0  CW-Dig Mults = 146  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 105,412

Wow!!!  What a fun contest.  Lots of activity with decent conditions.  Lots
of QRN here on all bands Saturday; but, I even found two Q's on 160 in the
noise.  Skip was too long on 20 but 40 sure made up for it. Chasing the
mobiles/rovers kept things interesting and there was plenty of GA fixed
stations on the air to fill in the gaps.  I even found G-E-O-R-G-I-A!!!
Thanks to everyone for the fun.  Here is the list of
rovers/mobiles I found showing the number of Q's with each:
N4ZZ	52  (Due to the driving skills of Melody, I'm sure)
N5WR	46
W4R	35
W4NZ	29
W3DYA	28
N4A	24
N0TW	14
K4ZGB	12
K4I	 8
KN4Y	 8
AD8J	 7
N4I	 7
W1BO	 3
NE4S	 2
N4E	 2
My hat's off to the organizers.  Thanks for the fun.  Hope to see ya'll again
next year.  73  tom  KV8Q