[3830] GaQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single OpMixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Apr 13 10:29:54 PDT 2011

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 19,75

  160:      0        0
   80:     15        0
   40:    116       39
   20:    216       53
   15:      7       10
   10:      0        0
    6:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    354      102  CW-Dig Mults = 139  Ph Mults = 49  Total Score = 152,280

I would like to thanks to all mobile stations which were also on 20m at the
begining of the contest (40m at this time is closed in Slovakai). I checked frq
around 14045 and also sometimes made QSY to SSB (maybe missed some CW multis,
but made many SSB multis). It was really amazing contest, thanks for everyone
for QSOs!

Some statistics:
mobiles from most counties: (QSO/County)
N4ZZ/M  57/51
N5WR/M  46/42
W4NZ    38/36
W3DYA/M 27/26
W4R     25/24
KN4Y/M  21/20
N0TW    17/12
N4A     12/12
N4AO    10/7
K4I     10/7
N4I/M    5/5
NE4S     5/5

BIG BIG thanks for N4ZZ/M for 51 county! I heard him from all!!! county, but
from MILL (called him 20min ... :(( ), EARL,CLAY,CALH,RAND no lucky .... dont
heard me. I missed also MERI - was this time on SSB.
BIG thanks also to all mobiles, when I called - they are answered for me!

I think missed many SSB QSOs on 40m, because I can transmit only until 7200,
and many GA stations was over 200. But I think 102 SSB QSO (39 on 40m,53 on
20m, 10 on 15m)is not so wrong from Europe.

Missed this counties: CALH (hrd), CAND, CLAY (hrd),EARL (hrd), EFFI (hrd), MACO
(hrd),OCON (hrd), QUIT, RAND (hrd), TREU, TWIG, WHEE, WKSN.

>From 1x1 special callsigns missed only K4E all other 17 station I have - thanks
a lot!

My working condx:

TCVR: Yaesu FT5000 + OM3500 Amplifier
Antennas: 80m:   2el YAGI 50m up + BEVERAGE
          40m:   3/3 STACK 46,21m up
          20m: 6/6/6 STACK 38,25,12m up
          15m: 6/6/6 STACK 34,25,16m up
logging program: Writelog

Thanks again for the nice QSO Party, please send your QSLs for my US County
award (still need confirmation 60 county from Georgia)

See you in next weekend in MI QSOP.

73 Laci