[3830] NCCC Sprint KK7S LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Apr 14 20:08:00 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 15

Call: KK7S
Operator(s): KK7S
Station: KK7S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .4

  160:   3      2
   80:   2      1
   40:  16     14
   20:  17     13
Total:  38     30  Total Score = 1,140

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Well, I can't believe I did this, but I ended up missing the first 5 minutes due
to a config problem.  I had changed a virtual com port and forgot to reconnect
my SO2R controller to N1MM.  Took me a while to figure out the problem and then
to remember how to fix it.  20 meters was fantastic.  40 was pretty good.  80
was just miserable here with only a few sigs above the noise and it seemed like
no one could hear me either.  Maybe an antenna problem here.  160 seemed pretty
typical.  Next week I hope to do the whole 30 minutes and break 40 Q's.  Thanks
for the fun.  -Chad(d) KK7S