[3830] NCCC Sprint WF7T LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Apr 14 20:25:56 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 15

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   8      7
   40:   9      8
   20:   2      2
Total:  20     18  Total Score = 360

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Good to be back.  Without too many excuses, this was my first foray into SO2R
using CW.  Needless to say I had many problems which I am sure most of you
heard!  I appreciate your patience and indulgence.

20M was beautiful here but my brain got confused listening also on 40.  40M was
great but got confused listening also on 80M. 80M was OK but was trying for more
Qs on 160. I see my pattern of failure here! How do you SO2R guys do it?

I did have great success using SO2R in WPX RTTY. SO2R CW is a whole different
(and humbling) ball of earwax.

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN

---