[3830] ES HF ES5TV SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 17 12:01:10 PDT 2011

                    ES Open HF Championship

Call: ES5TV
Operator(s): ES5TV
Station: ES5TV

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Jogeva

   80:  158       8       78       8
   40:  176       7       87       9
Total:  334      15      165      17  Total Score = 26,656

Club: Jõgeva Contest Club

Comments:

Big thanks to all participants for making this a pleasant small contest and
successful again. I hope we provided as much fun to foreign participants as we,
ES stations, had ourselves.

I have 61 different ES stations and 101 different non-ES stations in the log.
Special handshake goes to RV2FW/1, LY2F, LY2NK, LY6A and SM5MX for achieving
all possible 8 QSOs in the contest!

We had all the ES regions represented on both bands and modes except for ES8 on
CW. Sorry about that, will try better next year to get those guys out.

Hourly rate was 130, 127, 125 and 126 respectively.

40m close rnage propagation was excellent this time and that is the reason for
more QSOs on 40m than 80m. Unfortunately no DX joined in this year.

Send your logs to esopen at erau.ee by May 20th and wait for the results already
in June!

73
Tonno