[3830] CQMM DX PYY2WC(PY2WC) SOAB QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Apr 18 05:58:20 PDT 2011

                    CQ Manchester Mineira DX Contest

Call: PYY2WC
Operator(s): PY2WC
Station: PY2WC

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: GG66UN

   80:   11       7
   40:   59      28
   20:  173      22
   15:  351      37
   10:  425      31
----------------------
Total: 1019     125  Countries = 69  Total Score = 730,604

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

CQMM, a real party!

 A long time has not enjoyed myself so much because have TVI in neighbors,
operated QRP (5 watts),  incredible but not stopped a single moment for hunting
multipliers in higher bands, most Brazilians worked VK6 and VK's in 10 meters,
unfortunately I was not listening.

 Great surprise and joy was being called by OX3XR and A65CA in 10, 15 and 20m,
working RN6F, OH6M JA1BPA in 40m and was simply fantastic, I felt the lack of
American friends, the Europeans were always present, especially my great
friends of POLAND, SWEDEN SPAIN AND ITALY.

 Mni. thanks to all of you who made ​​this a great party CQMM 2011, a
special thanks to PY4WAS Edinho, Presidende of CWJF the wonderful work of event
promotion and organization.

 My best wishes to all.

 73,

 PY2WC - WAL - 599saq