[3830] MiQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Apr 18 13:25:14 PDT 2011

                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Okoc

   80:   14      0
   40:   53      7
   20:   71     57
   15:    3      8
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  141     72  CW Mults = 62  Ph Mults = 35  Total Score = 34,338

I would like to thanks to all mobile stations which were also on 20m at the
begining of the contest (40m at this time is closed in Slovakai). I checked frq
around 14045 and also sometimes made QSY to SSB (maybe missed some CW multis,
but made many SSB multis). Made less SSB QSOs and also less SSB multis  that
in last year. Was very good condx on 15m, had big pileup but only few stations
from MI. On 80m made 14 QSOs â€" moust station had FB signal.
Special thanks to K8MR/M for many many QSYs for my request to SSB â€" I really
appreciated it!

Some statistics:
mobiles from most counties: (QSO/County)

K8MR/M   38/23 missed: EATO,GRAT,GLAD :(
K8IR/M   12/11 missed: ONTO,GOGE :(
N9JF/M   11/11
AE8M/M    5/4

Missed this counties: ALCO, ALLE, ALPE, CHAR, CHEB, DICK, EATO, EMME, GLAD,
GOGE, GRAT,  MECO, MENO, MISS, MCLM, ONTO, OSCO, OTTA, STJO, VANB :total 20

Worked total: 63 county

I beat my old DX record from last year! :)

Please send your QSLs for my US county award (still I am waiting confirmations
from last years... :(

My working condx:

TCVR: Yaesu FT5000 + OM3500 Amplifier
Antennas: 80m:   2el YAGI 50m up + BEVERAGE
                 40m:   3/3 STACK 46,21m up
                 20m: 6/6/6 STACK 38,25,12m up
                 15m: 6/6/6 STACK 34,25,16m up
logging program: Writelog