[3830] NCCC Sprint WF7T LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Apr 21 20:25:40 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 22

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   9      6
   40:  15     13
   20:   6      4
Total:  30     23  Total Score = 690

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Second foray into SO2R upon the urgings of several (and thanks for your
encouragement!)

Old Redbud tree came down onto once side of my G5RV and EDZ.  Nothing too
serious and what the heck, the G5RV still tuned up. 20M was nice at the
beginning but as usual I am not that productive on that band.  40M was my best
band tonight.  Spent too much time trying to get something going on 160M and
compromised 80M.  Thunderstorms creating much noise on the lower bands. Overall
better this week using two radios.

Thanks for letting me play!

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN

----

IC-7600/FT-857D at 100W
G5RV at 40', 40x50' Inv. L
N1MM v11.4.4, YCCC SO2R+

NS LADDER 1.16 - WF7T

80M:
 1 LA   2 MN   3 PA   4 SC   5 SD   6 TN

40M:
 1 CA   2 CO   3 DE   4 KS   5 MA   6 MD   7 MN   8 NC   9 OH   10 PA
 11 SC   12 SD   13 TN

20M:
 1 CA   2 CO   3 MD   4 MS

160M  QSOS  =   0 in  0 minutes