[3830] IOTA PP5XX(@ZW5B) SO(A)24Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Aug 1 08:07:28 PDT 2011

                    IOTA Contest

Call: PP5XX
Operator(s): PP5XX
Station: ZW5B

Class: SO(A)24Mixed HP
QTH: GG54
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   00      00       13       06
   40:   01      01      139       46
   20:   01      01      118       23
   15:   00      00      226       29
   10:   00      00       36       02
Total:   02      02      532      106  Total Score = 398,520

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

First time operating IOTA Contest.

Very dificult to hear anything on saturday night and sunday morning because a
terribel QRN. To much static rain in our area.

Many tnx to Mr Luciano PT7WA, IOTA Checker for inviting me to take part in this
nice party.

Thank you to PY5IP & PY5KD for the help on ZW5B settings.

Thank you to all island expedition for the hard effort on ativating the IOTAS.

Thank you to Atilano PY5EG for let me use his SUPER ZW5B station.

See you all in WAE Contest.

Peter PP5XX / PY5CC / PT9ZZ / PYØFM / PY5XX
GG53qw - Itapoá - Santa Catarina - Brazil.
Araucária DX Group Member.
ZW5B Team.
PWØT Team.
ZXØF Team.