[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 4 20:35:36 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 5

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX

  160:   0      0
   80:   4      4
   40:  14     11
   20:  24     14
   15:   7      3
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  49     32  Total Score = 1,568

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Got back from a great week up in DanWA's stomping grounds, and a little to the
west of that (San Juan Islands) at 7:30 local time. Went to the shack with
fifteen minutes to the "bell." Was not sharp, and the rust showed.

The good news: got the fifteen meter antenna (one of them) fixed. So had the
new band. Bad news, heard a lot of stations, but worked only the west coast
three (CA, OR, WA) states.

Only two three-baggers tonight: K4BAI and N7XU. I sure did call a whole lot of
unanswered CQs. Activity was very good. Worked one new (to me) station ...
WA6URY. Thanks, and please do come back, Dan.

Five minute segment rates were not great: 8, 10, 9, 9, 6, and 7.

Nice to hear Gator on. Ditto Eric, NM5M. Only worked Larry (K5OT) one time.
Lost one jump ball calling him, but we just did not seem to synch up tonight.
Eighty meters was very difficult from here. Called several lonely CQs on 1815
in the last minute, but no answers.

K5PI will do the NAQP CW from here. Hopefully the station now is in decent
condition for a change.

Great action. Lotsa fun.

73, Jim N3BB