[3830] NCCC Sprint V31UB/NA(KU5B) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Aug 5 20:51:09 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 5

Call: V31UB/NA
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: V31UB/NA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Placencia, Belize
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0      0
   80:   5      5
   40:  10      9
   20:  17     13
   15:   3      3
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  35     30  Total Score = 1,050

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I'll follow N6RO's lead and sign /NA.

Surprise! New call, new name, new station.

15 pretty good at the start. Did try 10m after but nothing. It was open to
W8/W9 just 30 minutes before from down here.

80 was brutal. Didn't get the RX antenna hooked up but will make that a
priority tomorrow. I know, that won't help my puny signal any. 160 was
non-existent except for a loud HR9/WQ7R. I'll keep an ear out.

Station playing very well. Now I just need to get used to Win-Test for
Single-op.

See you tmw.

Colin KU5B / V31UB