[3830] NAQP CW NG7Z Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 7 07:08:48 PDT 2011

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA

  160:   12     5
   10:   21     4
-------------------
Total:  545   133  Total Score = 72,485

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team: Wire Nuts

Comments:

At times I had a hard time keeping motivated to continue the contest. The recent
CME definately had an impact on signal strength especially from the eastern USA.
As KK7S pointed out, if I wasn't on a team I would have quit and done some
needed work outside. It was a perfect day here to do that. Nevertheless, I
slogged thru the contest and beat my most recent NAQP CW summer event in 2007.
Still getting some good practice using SO2R and sorry for some fumbling around
and losing a few contacts due to confusion. Sure hope the winter section has
better props. Thanks for the Q's. 73 Paul NG7Z