[3830] NAQP CW W9RE Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 7 07:28:58 PDT 2011

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN

Total:  968   243  Total Score = 233,280

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: Ad Hoc Contest Group

Comments:

I needed off time at the end this contest as the last half hour was probably the
slowest of all.  I even used my 80 M rx antenna for 40 meters because of the QRN
which started early and never did go away. I think this was my lowest Q total on
160 ever.

Thanks for all the moves, I came really close to missing IN on 160 through 40
for the first time ever.

This is a great contest and always a lot of fun.  Nice to work the regulars and
some new call signs.  Thanks to the crew at the NCJ.

I had too many stations just CQ in my face on 15 not sure what the answer is.
My new 20 m antennas seemed to play a lot better then the old system but it
will take the DX contest to tell for sure.