[3830] EUHF Champ 9A5W(@9A1A) CW Only HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 7 09:38:38 PDT 2011

                    European HF Championship

Call: 9A5W
Operator(s): 9A5W
Station: 9A1A

Class: CW Only HP
QTH: Kozjača

  160:   167    0      45
   80:   217    0      51
   40:   286    0      57
   20:   271    0      57
   15:   248    0      55
   10:   200    0      54
---------------------------
Total:  1389    0     319  Total Score = 443,091

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

My unplaned activity. I had to stay at home instead to be on Adriatic coast.
Summer is part of year when beverages usualy are not installed. Exception was
beverage to NE direction. I did not have time to install something to NW
direction. That is why I lost a nice number of QSOs&Mults on noisy 80 and 160m
bands.Sorry to all who called me, and not coppied by me.
Ejoyed in excellent contest, with great activity.