[3830] NAQP CW K3IT/VP9(@VP9GE) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 7 15:55:28 PDT 2011

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K3IT/VP9
Operator(s): K3IT
Station: VP9GE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Total:  671   174  Total Score = 120,780

Club:

Team:

Comments:

TNX to VP9GE for a great setup and location.  This was the first contest where I
was the "multiplier", with great runs and mini-pileups of 3-4 stations.   I'm
hooked now.   All equipment worked well and band conditions were great. The
only problem I think was the rusty CW operator ;).  I should have had a
thousand QSOs at least if I worked a bit faster (some good contesters have
pushed this station to the top of the list).  This trip was a great learning
experience for me.   Highly recommend visiting Bermuda and Mr. Ed Kelly VP9GE